The Lumina is the long awaited sister building to the Infinity. It consists of 656 condos in two towers, 42 and 37 stories high, and two eight-story plaza buildings.
The Lumina is at a prime location and is walking distance from the Financial District, At&t Park, the Ferry Building, the Embarcadero and much more.
The units have high end finishes including Gaggenau appliances, Caesarstone quartz countertops, custom cabinetry and Bosch in-unit washer/dryers.
But the Lumina is best known for its 16 amenity spaces with more than 45,000 square feet, including:
* 7,000 square foot fitness center (with steam and sauna rooms, yoga and pilates studios and a 20-foot rock climbing wall!)
* bi-level club lounge with a game room and a private bar
* hot tub
* 70-foot heated; salt water lap pool lit by a two-story skylight
* 10,500 square foot rooftop terrace with two BBQ stations
* children's playroom with an interactive wall
* music room
* private dining room with a chef's kitchen, outdoor balcony and fireplace
* 24 hour concierge
* valet parking
* access to a fleet of Audis.
In addition, the 9,500 square foot Woodlands Market is on the ground floor and a 1,500 square foot pet store is expected to open in 2018. You can view 360˚ panoramic images of the Lumina's amenities here.
Doug Bend and Shalini Sadda each own condos and live at the Lumina and know the building inside and out. If you would like to learn more, please give us a call at (415) 295-6370. After all, who can better help you find your new home at the Lumina than your future neighbors?